Sunday, October 14, 2007

Who am I

Having been a professional software engineer for almost 10 years now, I’ve spent some time thinking about what I feel makes good software and also what makes a good programmer. I finally feel that I’ve amassed enough observations to share a few of the good, bad, and ugly parts of my development experience, particularly in the Java/J2EE arena. For those who are curious, I live and work in Colorado and have been employed at one company the whole time. I like to attend and participate in several of the local conferences. Over the years, I have presented several topics at the Rocky Mountain Oracle Users’ Group training days events, and I like to attend the Colorado Rocky Mountain Software Symposium though it’s been a few years since I’ve been there. Naturally, no blog would be complete without an official disclaimer:

All opinions expressed in this blog (unless otherwise stated) are mine. They do not necessarily reflect the views of my current or former employers.

No comments: